View Single Post
Unread 12-09-2014, 10:18 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
It's hard for me to give Cass* that last round with that stupid barber shop shit. I thought his best material was when he wasn't using cookie cutter punches and was actually clowning Diz.

Cass got the stage presence and crowd control Diz shoulda had with all his years of experience it was crazy and I was really impressed with that aspect of his verses.

Yeah some of his shit was played but after what Canibus and Budden brought you gotta give the man his due. He broke the trend/stopped the bleeding.

I'm not even judging it by rounds. All in all Cass was just better and deserves the win imo.

I'd gladly watch him battle again. He just has a way of making you pay attention and listen to what he's saying.

He got charisma out the ass. If he can just vary his flow and drop more consistently he could be a problem (pun intended)

They also need to ditch the stage and crowd shit and go back to how they were forced to hold the rematch. small intimate venues. it's sooooooooo much more involved and engaging.
All this here.

Just felt like old cass to me when he use to come on radio shows and go off..

He def gotta stop with the simple shit though. And i noticed how they fucked up hit hitman holla shit cause he was using his bous at first then they started talking thtough it. You can hear it if you listen closely. He got mad as hell haha
Unread 12-09-2014, 10:18 AM   #14

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post
It's hard for me to give Cass* that last round with that stupid barber shop shit. I thought his best material was when he wasn't using cookie cutter punches and was actually clowning Diz.

Cass got the stage presence and crowd control Diz shoulda had with all his years of experience it was crazy and I was really impressed with that aspect of his verses.

Yeah some of his shit was played but after what Canibus and Budden brought you gotta give the man his due. He broke the trend/stopped the bleeding.

I'm not even judging it by rounds. All in all Cass was just better and deserves the win imo.

I'd gladly watch him battle again. He just has a way of making you pay attention and listen to what he's saying.

He got charisma out the ass. If he can just vary his flow and drop more consistently he could be a problem (pun intended)

They also need to ditch the stage and crowd shit and go back to how they were forced to hold the rematch. small intimate venues. it's sooooooooo much more involved and engaging.
All this here.

Just felt like old cass to me when he use to come on radio shows and go off..

He def gotta stop with the simple shit though. And i noticed how they fucked up hit hitman holla shit cause he was using his bous at first then they started talking thtough it. You can hear it if you listen closely. He got mad as hell haha