View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2014, 09:43 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

It's hard for me to give Cass* that last round with that stupid barber shop shit. I thought his best material was when he wasn't using cookie cutter punches and was actually clowning Diz.

Cass got the stage presence and crowd control Diz shoulda had with all his years of experience it was crazy and I was really impressed with that aspect of his verses.

Yeah some of his shit was played but after what Canibus and Budden brought you gotta give the man his due. He broke the trend/stopped the bleeding.

I'm not even judging it by rounds. All in all Cass was just better and deserves the win imo.

I'd gladly watch him battle again. He just has a way of making you pay attention and listen to what he's saying.

He got charisma out the ass. If he can just vary his flow and drop more consistently he could be a problem (pun intended)

They also need to ditch the stage and crowd shit and go back to how they were forced to hold the rematch. small intimate venues. it's sooooooooo much more involved and engaging.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.

Last edited by J u s T C; 12-09-2014 at 01:46 AM.
Unread 12-08-2014, 09:43 PM   #11

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

It's hard for me to give Cass* that last round with that stupid barber shop shit. I thought his best material was when he wasn't using cookie cutter punches and was actually clowning Diz.

Cass got the stage presence and crowd control Diz shoulda had with all his years of experience it was crazy and I was really impressed with that aspect of his verses.

Yeah some of his shit was played but after what Canibus and Budden brought you gotta give the man his due. He broke the trend/stopped the bleeding.

I'm not even judging it by rounds. All in all Cass was just better and deserves the win imo.

I'd gladly watch him battle again. He just has a way of making you pay attention and listen to what he's saying.

He got charisma out the ass. If he can just vary his flow and drop more consistently he could be a problem (pun intended)

They also need to ditch the stage and crowd shit and go back to how they were forced to hold the rematch. small intimate venues. it's sooooooooo much more involved and engaging.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.

Last edited by J u s T C; 12-09-2014 at 01:46 AM.