View Single Post
Unread 09-01-2013, 06:43 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupusFati View Post
Alright where do I get started. I started with 11 credits upon signing up, so how exactly I spent those other four I'll never know. I replied to a battle that I can search my name for, but it isn't showing what I wrote nor is it open for voting. I also started a 'private' battle but it has yet to even show up at all.

Idk if these are glitches or I'm just not waiting long enough, but it's been a day or two since the first one at least.
@lupusFati How many credits do you have left? I can refund you whatever your lost. The open battle that you have is glitched. There are a few things that could've caused that. The number 1 thing is using Internet Explorer. For some reason, that browser causes a lot of glitched battles so please make sure you are using Chrome or Firefox. Also, before you respond to any open text battle, make sure you are in the text arena. The site automatically refreshes every 15 minutes and places you back in the audio arena, so if you are typing in the box to respond and you spend more than 15 minutes, you may have been sent back to the audio arena without knowing and the battle will glitch. The best thing is to have your verse already written on your computer, then just copy and paste into the text field once you open the battle. As far as the private battle you sent, it will not show up in your latest battles until the person who you sent it to has responded. They are not obligated to respond by any time period. So it's up to you to either pressure them to respond or get the battle removed by a moderator.
PS: That battle you responded to that's not showing your verse can be reopened by any staff member (red or green name) which will give you the opportunity to repost (from a browser other than Internet Explorer). Whenever you're ready, just ask a staff member who's online at the time to reopen it and be prepared to paste your response right away.

Last edited by NOBLE; 09-01-2013 at 06:48 PM.
Unread 09-01-2013, 06:43 PM   #28

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupusFati View Post
Alright where do I get started. I started with 11 credits upon signing up, so how exactly I spent those other four I'll never know. I replied to a battle that I can search my name for, but it isn't showing what I wrote nor is it open for voting. I also started a 'private' battle but it has yet to even show up at all.

Idk if these are glitches or I'm just not waiting long enough, but it's been a day or two since the first one at least.
@lupusFati How many credits do you have left? I can refund you whatever your lost. The open battle that you have is glitched. There are a few things that could've caused that. The number 1 thing is using Internet Explorer. For some reason, that browser causes a lot of glitched battles so please make sure you are using Chrome or Firefox. Also, before you respond to any open text battle, make sure you are in the text arena. The site automatically refreshes every 15 minutes and places you back in the audio arena, so if you are typing in the box to respond and you spend more than 15 minutes, you may have been sent back to the audio arena without knowing and the battle will glitch. The best thing is to have your verse already written on your computer, then just copy and paste into the text field once you open the battle. As far as the private battle you sent, it will not show up in your latest battles until the person who you sent it to has responded. They are not obligated to respond by any time period. So it's up to you to either pressure them to respond or get the battle removed by a moderator.
PS: That battle you responded to that's not showing your verse can be reopened by any staff member (red or green name) which will give you the opportunity to repost (from a browser other than Internet Explorer). Whenever you're ready, just ask a staff member who's online at the time to reopen it and be prepared to paste your response right away.

Last edited by NOBLE; 09-01-2013 at 06:48 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote