View Single Post
Unread 03-02-2019, 06:19 PM
Enfinite
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
I read up on some of his more "recent" stuff and it's pretty swagged out, but to me there isn't a whole lot of substance to it (it was probably good back then, but a true great's bars are good at any time you see them or hear them). Even so, I gotta consider this dude underrated since I had never heard of this guy before. Looks like he won a few titles before they were considered official ones as well, so he has that going for him. Underrated it is.

Next: GRizzEAT
Grizz is good, don't get me wrong, and he was a Heavyweight in his time, but I always felt like he was overrated, his wording was forced and some of his stuff always came across a little choppy imo. But when he was on his A game he was a force.

Next: Vitriol
Unread 03-02-2019, 06:19 PM   #231

Enfinite

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
I read up on some of his more "recent" stuff and it's pretty swagged out, but to me there isn't a whole lot of substance to it (it was probably good back then, but a true great's bars are good at any time you see them or hear them). Even so, I gotta consider this dude underrated since I had never heard of this guy before. Looks like he won a few titles before they were considered official ones as well, so he has that going for him. Underrated it is.

Next: GRizzEAT
Grizz is good, don't get me wrong, and he was a Heavyweight in his time, but I always felt like he was overrated, his wording was forced and some of his stuff always came across a little choppy imo. But when he was on his A game he was a force.

Next: Vitriol