View Single Post
Unread 01-13-2014, 12:23 AM
JayImmortal
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to JayImmortal
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
89 Won / 30 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loaded Hux View Post
Actually I have 2 achievments..But keep the awards out of this nobody cares about that shit..the only reason people know you on this site is cause for the first few months they thought you were wayne the way you ride his dick soo much so.. why dont I send you some bars and you can bite em...then you can follow in those murda footsteps..Be careful someone might stumble upon a conversation between you and grizz that would make the likes of mokane cringe..ya feel me..

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Fidel he took me out cause he didnt want me to shit on your whole camp..let that sink in..get rejected by icandy again..let that sink in..suck grizz's cock again to join murda..let that sink in..
Hux, if he lets any more sink in, nigga might explode. Lmao. Internet relationship havin' ass dude... smfh
Unread 01-13-2014, 12:23 AM   #28

JayImmortal
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.35/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
89 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 305 text
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to JayImmortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loaded Hux View Post
Actually I have 2 achievments..But keep the awards out of this nobody cares about that shit..the only reason people know you on this site is cause for the first few months they thought you were wayne the way you ride his dick soo much so.. why dont I send you some bars and you can bite em...then you can follow in those murda footsteps..Be careful someone might stumble upon a conversation between you and grizz that would make the likes of mokane cringe..ya feel me..

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Fidel he took me out cause he didnt want me to shit on your whole camp..let that sink in..get rejected by icandy again..let that sink in..suck grizz's cock again to join murda..let that sink in..
Hux, if he lets any more sink in, nigga might explode. Lmao. Internet relationship havin' ass dude... smfh
Offline   Reply With Quote