View Single Post
Unread 01-13-2014, 12:05 AM
Theodore Grizzly
Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
110 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
LOL the wackest rapper title will always belong to you, lmao dude your signiture is a nigga giving birth lmao It doesnt get more suspect than that behave yourself, your only achievment on LB is being here 3 years lmaoo, Thats like getting an award for breathing pfft.
Actually I have 2 achievments..But keep the awards out of this nobody cares about that shit..the only reason people know you on this site is cause for the first few months they thought you were wayne the way you ride his dick soo much so.. why dont I send you some bars and you can bite em...then you can follow in those murda footsteps..Be careful someone might stumble upon a conversation between you and grizz that would make the likes of mokane cringe..ya feel me..

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Fidel he took me out cause he didnt want me to shit on your whole camp..let that sink in..get rejected by icandy again..let that sink in..suck grizz's cock again to join murda..let that sink in..
Unread 01-13-2014, 12:05 AM   #23

Theodore Grizzly
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
110 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 77 text
Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
LOL the wackest rapper title will always belong to you, lmao dude your signiture is a nigga giving birth lmao It doesnt get more suspect than that behave yourself, your only achievment on LB is being here 3 years lmaoo, Thats like getting an award for breathing pfft.
Actually I have 2 achievments..But keep the awards out of this nobody cares about that shit..the only reason people know you on this site is cause for the first few months they thought you were wayne the way you ride his dick soo much so.. why dont I send you some bars and you can bite em...then you can follow in those murda footsteps..Be careful someone might stumble upon a conversation between you and grizz that would make the likes of mokane cringe..ya feel me..

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Fidel he took me out cause he didnt want me to shit on your whole camp..let that sink in..get rejected by icandy again..let that sink in..suck grizz's cock again to join murda..let that sink in..