View Single Post
Unread 06-30-2012, 07:58 PM
JIMMY CONWAY
Basic Member
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotsFired View Post
lmao at krs1 being your top lyricist. I can't respect anyone who rhymes amazed and shit with amazed and shit like 4x and also beefs with nelly like cmon dog are you serious nelly doesn't even rap lol
KRS1 has been in the rap game since 1986 and he would eat any Rapper that is current. Nelly was just a victim of krs onslaught. Nelly responded which mean he knew what he was in for. Tell me where is Nelly now. His career was just a small fraction of KRS1. Last but not least This Thread is called top 10 LYRICIST. Not top ten BATTLE RAPPERS.

Last edited by JIMMY CONWAY; 07-01-2012 at 12:33 AM.
Unread 06-30-2012, 07:58 PM   #30

JIMMY CONWAY
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotsFired View Post
lmao at krs1 being your top lyricist. I can't respect anyone who rhymes amazed and shit with amazed and shit like 4x and also beefs with nelly like cmon dog are you serious nelly doesn't even rap lol
KRS1 has been in the rap game since 1986 and he would eat any Rapper that is current. Nelly was just a victim of krs onslaught. Nelly responded which mean he knew what he was in for. Tell me where is Nelly now. His career was just a small fraction of KRS1. Last but not least This Thread is called top 10 LYRICIST. Not top ten BATTLE RAPPERS.

Last edited by JIMMY CONWAY; 07-01-2012 at 12:33 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote