View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2017, 09:32 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
@Pugz verified @The Einstein is legit
No offence to either, but that's fucking stupid. So all I have to do is go and turn on a PC in the library down the road and I can have a second account in the GC, so long as it doesn't show up on multi scanner? Dude's coming in with LB style his first battle (no one's ever done that), hit the chatbox right away, is talking about Row buying votes which happened like 2 years ago or some shit.

I appreciate that you want to fill the tournament but "verifying that he's legit" is fucking bullshit and an insult to our intelligence.
Unread 03-05-2017, 09:32 AM   #33

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
@Pugz verified @The Einstein is legit
No offence to either, but that's fucking stupid. So all I have to do is go and turn on a PC in the library down the road and I can have a second account in the GC, so long as it doesn't show up on multi scanner? Dude's coming in with LB style his first battle (no one's ever done that), hit the chatbox right away, is talking about Row buying votes which happened like 2 years ago or some shit.

I appreciate that you want to fill the tournament but "verifying that he's legit" is fucking bullshit and an insult to our intelligence.