View Single Post
Unread 12-28-2023, 11:35 PM
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemspenia View Post
How can one determine their vote power on the platform, and is there a way to find out the vote power of other users?
Consistent, unbiased voting is a sure-fire way of making sure your own VP is higher. This comes with a good knowledge base of what to look for in battles and knowing what goes into a good verse.

To your second point: no, there is not a way for regular members to know the VP of others. Moderators and other staff members do know and regulate VP as needed per what I stated above. If you are interested in knowing what your current VP is, feel free to reach out to me or any other mod and we’ll be able to give you an answer.
Unread 12-28-2023, 11:35 PM   #29

Lockhart Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemspenia View Post
How can one determine their vote power on the platform, and is there a way to find out the vote power of other users?
Consistent, unbiased voting is a sure-fire way of making sure your own VP is higher. This comes with a good knowledge base of what to look for in battles and knowing what goes into a good verse.

To your second point: no, there is not a way for regular members to know the VP of others. Moderators and other staff members do know and regulate VP as needed per what I stated above. If you are interested in knowing what your current VP is, feel free to reach out to me or any other mod and we’ll be able to give you an answer.