View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:30 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

@Lil Talent I know Punk nominated me for text. That's why I'm saying I'd like ya'll to consider the totality of things. I havent taken text battling seriously in years. When I was last active, I was givin all my energy to audio. Whether it be on Letsbeef or elsewhere. & I aint even know UA did an audio let alone win a GC, so I'll take that back lol..but my point remains

You can't say the criteria is "You have to have a dominant run".. "You have to win mad titles" when people like myself never gave a fuck about tournaments, and you got people like @TRE of WAR with HOF status and not 1 chip to his name. It's contradictory. You guys flip flop too much on your stances. Maybe not you specifically

But for people like @Musashi saying letting me into the HOF is 'lowering the bar'.. I'd love for him to explain @TRE of WAR

Then he says things like "I'm opening a can of worms"... again, look @TRE of WAR . Ya'll been opened that can

Now it's a bunch of butthurt haters left pulling off revisionist history and going by w/e the fuck they seen in their 2-3 yrs here like I wasnt always neck and neck w/ the top dudes for 15 years.

From the moment I got on I was a part of a top 3 crew in Soul Assassins. A top 3 crew a year or two later in Lyrical Killaz (TopNotch, Epidemikk, The Lat!n King), A top 3 crew some years after that when Real Talk, DeNiro, and I formed HoodRich All Stars and called ourselves the "3 headed monster"...And again some years after that in Legion of Doom or w/e

These dudes only rocked w/ you if you were one of the top dogs. Ya'll act like I'm some bum that kept getting into top crews lol

Last edited by Godbody; 07-11-2019 at 11:40 AM.
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:30 AM   #17

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

@Lil Talent I know Punk nominated me for text. That's why I'm saying I'd like ya'll to consider the totality of things. I havent taken text battling seriously in years. When I was last active, I was givin all my energy to audio. Whether it be on Letsbeef or elsewhere. & I aint even know UA did an audio let alone win a GC, so I'll take that back lol..but my point remains

You can't say the criteria is "You have to have a dominant run".. "You have to win mad titles" when people like myself never gave a fuck about tournaments, and you got people like @TRE of WAR with HOF status and not 1 chip to his name. It's contradictory. You guys flip flop too much on your stances. Maybe not you specifically

But for people like @Musashi saying letting me into the HOF is 'lowering the bar'.. I'd love for him to explain @TRE of WAR

Then he says things like "I'm opening a can of worms"... again, look @TRE of WAR . Ya'll been opened that can

Now it's a bunch of butthurt haters left pulling off revisionist history and going by w/e the fuck they seen in their 2-3 yrs here like I wasnt always neck and neck w/ the top dudes for 15 years.

From the moment I got on I was a part of a top 3 crew in Soul Assassins. A top 3 crew a year or two later in Lyrical Killaz (TopNotch, Epidemikk, The Lat!n King), A top 3 crew some years after that when Real Talk, DeNiro, and I formed HoodRich All Stars and called ourselves the "3 headed monster"...And again some years after that in Legion of Doom or w/e

These dudes only rocked w/ you if you were one of the top dogs. Ya'll act like I'm some bum that kept getting into top crews lol

Last edited by Godbody; 07-11-2019 at 11:40 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote