View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2013, 11:02 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Heres one thing I don't get too.

A while ago, there was a few robberies in my estate. Anytime, late a night, I'd see a guy with his hood up, or a transit van cruising through, I was suspicious of them. I didn't know their skin colour, nor was it even relevant.

So why does it have to be a race thing with this guy? Apparently, he was a guy obsessed with neighbourhood watch and making sure no one robs anything in his estate. He sees a teen kicking about with his hood up and suspects him.

To me, race has completely nothing to do with this argument all together. One guy judged another guy by how he looked, something we all do and something every employer in the world does as an actual technique. How is this a black and white thing?
Unread 07-13-2013, 11:02 PM   #129

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Heres one thing I don't get too.

A while ago, there was a few robberies in my estate. Anytime, late a night, I'd see a guy with his hood up, or a transit van cruising through, I was suspicious of them. I didn't know their skin colour, nor was it even relevant.

So why does it have to be a race thing with this guy? Apparently, he was a guy obsessed with neighbourhood watch and making sure no one robs anything in his estate. He sees a teen kicking about with his hood up and suspects him.

To me, race has completely nothing to do with this argument all together. One guy judged another guy by how he looked, something we all do and something every employer in the world does as an actual technique. How is this a black and white thing?