View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:20 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
All VP was reset to 0, with staff at 4, at some quite recent point. I recently got the green light from X to lower bad voters' VP, although I want to make sure these are systemically bad voters only that are affected by this. It's essentially just if I happen to see someone vote terribly on multiple occasions then I lower their VP to 1 or 0. Not an ideal system by any means but theoretically if we get a strong core of competent and active voters it shouldn't be too big of an issue.
So everyone's vote is now equal? Except for the rare occasions in which you've been able to lower someone's VP.

Damn, this is a worrying answer but it's why I posed the question. I couldn't imagine it would be possible for one person to moderate so many voters - having been a moderator myself I know what that involves.
Unread 04-12-2020, 10:20 AM   #10

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
All VP was reset to 0, with staff at 4, at some quite recent point. I recently got the green light from X to lower bad voters' VP, although I want to make sure these are systemically bad voters only that are affected by this. It's essentially just if I happen to see someone vote terribly on multiple occasions then I lower their VP to 1 or 0. Not an ideal system by any means but theoretically if we get a strong core of competent and active voters it shouldn't be too big of an issue.
So everyone's vote is now equal? Except for the rare occasions in which you've been able to lower someone's VP.

Damn, this is a worrying answer but it's why I posed the question. I couldn't imagine it would be possible for one person to moderate so many voters - having been a moderator myself I know what that involves.