View Single Post
Unread 02-12-2013, 12:16 PM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
I'm not even saying you're trolling. I'm saying you're being so gormless to the reality of the situation that you might as well be posting just to get a rise.

That's like you going to an amateur acting site. Be a member for years. and then saying why should I watch you in your amateur short movie when I can watch Robert Deniro in goodfellas. Your view is so stupidly black and White it's ridiculous. It's a hip hop site for hip hop enthusiasts. And if you're not that much into hip hop that you can't be assed coming across horrible music to find the gems on that site then you have no business chipping in. Your posts on the subject read like that of a lazy blond airhead the way they totally manage to completely ignore the realities of being on a PUBLIC hip hop board for hardcore enthusiasts. There are no Nas's here. There is a reason why even though there are Nas's out there yet countless people for many years have scoured this site for music and you haven't. Because you're just not that into hip hop while they are.

You've never made a track in your life. That's cool. But it plays a huge part in your lack of appreciation for and lack of willingness to listen other peoples music on this site. When you do make a track/tracks you'll gain a whole new appreciation for music and the art of making it The technicalities ect. and will realise it isn't all about the Nas' ect.

Until then maybe it isn't the lack of quality music it's just the track section isn't for you.

You're not an enthusiast like you are with Topicals or Text. So don't appreciate the intricacies of a track the way YOU DO topicals. Hence why your Nas post comes across as so naive and short sighted it's almost trollish.
As much as i dont want to agree, ^this is on the money 100 percent.
Unread 02-12-2013, 12:16 PM   #74

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
I'm not even saying you're trolling. I'm saying you're being so gormless to the reality of the situation that you might as well be posting just to get a rise.

That's like you going to an amateur acting site. Be a member for years. and then saying why should I watch you in your amateur short movie when I can watch Robert Deniro in goodfellas. Your view is so stupidly black and White it's ridiculous. It's a hip hop site for hip hop enthusiasts. And if you're not that much into hip hop that you can't be assed coming across horrible music to find the gems on that site then you have no business chipping in. Your posts on the subject read like that of a lazy blond airhead the way they totally manage to completely ignore the realities of being on a PUBLIC hip hop board for hardcore enthusiasts. There are no Nas's here. There is a reason why even though there are Nas's out there yet countless people for many years have scoured this site for music and you haven't. Because you're just not that into hip hop while they are.

You've never made a track in your life. That's cool. But it plays a huge part in your lack of appreciation for and lack of willingness to listen other peoples music on this site. When you do make a track/tracks you'll gain a whole new appreciation for music and the art of making it The technicalities ect. and will realise it isn't all about the Nas' ect.

Until then maybe it isn't the lack of quality music it's just the track section isn't for you.

You're not an enthusiast like you are with Topicals or Text. So don't appreciate the intricacies of a track the way YOU DO topicals. Hence why your Nas post comes across as so naive and short sighted it's almost trollish.
As much as i dont want to agree, ^this is on the money 100 percent.