View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2019, 06:24 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
Alright... as for the thing with me pretending to be a woman on a multi, I'll give you that, but the rest of this is Grade-A Bullshit.

I have gone under the name Shodan for over four years now. I DID change names like shit-filled diapers at first, because I never quite liked the name I had. Since you're a mod, and can therefore see people's previous name changes, you can go onto my profile and see that I've been Shodan (or that weird Unicode variant of it) for nearly every day since June 23, 2015. It's not surprising that your thought process is still stuck several years in the past since that is the only time people thought you could write a halfway decent bar. I can also see the list since I'm in the FVC, so for reference:

I lost to Bnas as Reggin... and this is an argument how?!?! Read Reggin's name backwards and you'll realize how seriously people are supposed to take that account. The bars I drop on Reggin are DELIBERATELY awful and supposed to be funny in the same way as Sharknado is. Of course, I'm not surprised you didn't pick up on that since his bars are still better than yours anyway.

I brown nosed you for tips? Maybe I did. My memory's not perfect. Whatever you did to help me, it definitely wasn't enough for me to remember the advice I got from you, compared to people like Lockhart, Babylon, EtH... who were all instrumental in helping me elevate. You? Not so much.

You know why I claim people's multis don't match? Because nobody else bothers to do it even though it's plain as day to anyone with the slightest bit of text battle reading comprehension that those multis ARE broken and DO hurt the reading experience. It's like someone with terrible body odor - everyone notices but few of them say anything about it.

Also, the last I heard it is against the rules for mods to out people's multi accounts without the owner's permission unless they broke a rule. So, good job proving yourself trustworthy enough to handle the responsibilities of an LB staff member.

Oh, and since this entire thread is clearly a response to what I said about your radio station bar against Rai: even if you weren't lying about having known that particular radio station without having Googled it, nobody on God's green Earth (or at least nobody on LB) would have caught that reference without an expo. So, although I'm being a bit of hypocrite here, the concept is still trash anyway.

So you think being racist is funny?

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 11-20-2019, 06:24 PM   #24

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
Alright... as for the thing with me pretending to be a woman on a multi, I'll give you that, but the rest of this is Grade-A Bullshit.

I have gone under the name Shodan for over four years now. I DID change names like shit-filled diapers at first, because I never quite liked the name I had. Since you're a mod, and can therefore see people's previous name changes, you can go onto my profile and see that I've been Shodan (or that weird Unicode variant of it) for nearly every day since June 23, 2015. It's not surprising that your thought process is still stuck several years in the past since that is the only time people thought you could write a halfway decent bar. I can also see the list since I'm in the FVC, so for reference:

I lost to Bnas as Reggin... and this is an argument how?!?! Read Reggin's name backwards and you'll realize how seriously people are supposed to take that account. The bars I drop on Reggin are DELIBERATELY awful and supposed to be funny in the same way as Sharknado is. Of course, I'm not surprised you didn't pick up on that since his bars are still better than yours anyway.

I brown nosed you for tips? Maybe I did. My memory's not perfect. Whatever you did to help me, it definitely wasn't enough for me to remember the advice I got from you, compared to people like Lockhart, Babylon, EtH... who were all instrumental in helping me elevate. You? Not so much.

You know why I claim people's multis don't match? Because nobody else bothers to do it even though it's plain as day to anyone with the slightest bit of text battle reading comprehension that those multis ARE broken and DO hurt the reading experience. It's like someone with terrible body odor - everyone notices but few of them say anything about it.

Also, the last I heard it is against the rules for mods to out people's multi accounts without the owner's permission unless they broke a rule. So, good job proving yourself trustworthy enough to handle the responsibilities of an LB staff member.

Oh, and since this entire thread is clearly a response to what I said about your radio station bar against Rai: even if you weren't lying about having known that particular radio station without having Googled it, nobody on God's green Earth (or at least nobody on LB) would have caught that reference without an expo. So, although I'm being a bit of hypocrite here, the concept is still trash anyway.

So you think being racist is funny?

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Offline   Reply With Quote