View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2013, 06:10 AM
IV
Live Battler
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to IV
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
yeah i hear you
but the word cracker has no historical significance. the n word is rooted in history as a hateful word.
i would never take offence to the word cracker cus it doesnt mean a goddamn thing .. it seems funny to me that someone would attempt to insult me by calling me a cracker .. id probably think they were pathetic .
lots of black guys i know drop that word and ive never cared ... but id never drop the n word around them cus of what that word has meant through history

i suppose at the end of the day it doesnt really matter cus if your intentions are to be racist when saying "cracker" then its no different than a white guy saying the n word and meaning it in a racist way ... but either way the n word will always be more impactful than a word that truly means nothing
Cracker is actually a word to offend Jewish people and it does have historical mean inning. Jewish people were put through one of the worst things in history just because they were Jewish, they don't blamed oppression for everything haha but that's another subject. Non-Jewish white people shouldn't get offended by cracker AT ALL, it would be like me calling a Mexican a nigga and them getting offended lol.

But like you said, an intention to be racist is an intention to be racist, and still wrong.
Unread 07-13-2013, 06:10 AM   #99

IV
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1239 text
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
yeah i hear you
but the word cracker has no historical significance. the n word is rooted in history as a hateful word.
i would never take offence to the word cracker cus it doesnt mean a goddamn thing .. it seems funny to me that someone would attempt to insult me by calling me a cracker .. id probably think they were pathetic .
lots of black guys i know drop that word and ive never cared ... but id never drop the n word around them cus of what that word has meant through history

i suppose at the end of the day it doesnt really matter cus if your intentions are to be racist when saying "cracker" then its no different than a white guy saying the n word and meaning it in a racist way ... but either way the n word will always be more impactful than a word that truly means nothing
Cracker is actually a word to offend Jewish people and it does have historical mean inning. Jewish people were put through one of the worst things in history just because they were Jewish, they don't blamed oppression for everything haha but that's another subject. Non-Jewish white people shouldn't get offended by cracker AT ALL, it would be like me calling a Mexican a nigga and them getting offended lol.

But like you said, an intention to be racist is an intention to be racist, and still wrong.
Offline   Reply With Quote