View Single Post
Unread 02-12-2020, 12:05 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
"this Bible basher's only seen ‘Rolling on the block’ wearing skates made out of legos" was the line. Be correct if you're going to talk, kid.

I'm not veering off topic at all. Fuck your imaginary beliefs. That is my topic at hand.

As for the Pokemon etc ish, yes they Are childish shit... any man watching that shit needs to get a fucking grip, quick.

Also, this is something I am saying... why are you grabbing at things others have done to make some sort of point to me? "someone in your crew used a Krusty Krab bar"... and? It you and I who are speaking... not others.
Oooooh I didn't quote your shitty line word-for-word. Congrats on singling it out and having everyone see how terrible it is on its own.

You don't have to watch Pokemón currently to write lines about it. Everyone knows that.

Do you not see how contradictory you look by saying "the Pokemon ish is childish, but hey I'm cool that the main leader of my crew drops Krusty Krab Pizza bars from SpongeBob. Hey guys, you peep my new line about Riep wearing skates made out of Legos"?

I'm speaking directly to you about it. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth and not making sense from either side of it.
Unread 02-12-2020, 12:05 PM   #49

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
"this Bible basher's only seen ‘Rolling on the block’ wearing skates made out of legos" was the line. Be correct if you're going to talk, kid.

I'm not veering off topic at all. Fuck your imaginary beliefs. That is my topic at hand.

As for the Pokemon etc ish, yes they Are childish shit... any man watching that shit needs to get a fucking grip, quick.

Also, this is something I am saying... why are you grabbing at things others have done to make some sort of point to me? "someone in your crew used a Krusty Krab bar"... and? It you and I who are speaking... not others.
Oooooh I didn't quote your shitty line word-for-word. Congrats on singling it out and having everyone see how terrible it is on its own.

You don't have to watch Pokemón currently to write lines about it. Everyone knows that.

Do you not see how contradictory you look by saying "the Pokemon ish is childish, but hey I'm cool that the main leader of my crew drops Krusty Krab Pizza bars from SpongeBob. Hey guys, you peep my new line about Riep wearing skates made out of Legos"?

I'm speaking directly to you about it. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth and not making sense from either side of it.