View Single Post
Unread 02-12-2020, 11:52 AM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
Trying? Not trying anything... how can you claim that your deity is the correct one and all the other ones are wrong? Lucky you being born into the the 'right' part of the world where your deity is the right one & the only one... all the others are fake though. lol
You're veering so far off-topic because you know I've called you on the dumb shit in your bars that you're criticizing others for. You don't have to like or respect my beliefs. They're my own, and that's my business, but you look far more hypocritical than I do in this thread by tryna trash others for "childish" bars when you write shit about rollerskating on Lego blocks and you're crewed up with a guy who wrote a bar about Krusty Krab Pizzas.

Stones from a glass house, FUEL.
Unread 02-12-2020, 11:52 AM   #46

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
Trying? Not trying anything... how can you claim that your deity is the correct one and all the other ones are wrong? Lucky you being born into the the 'right' part of the world where your deity is the right one & the only one... all the others are fake though. lol
You're veering so far off-topic because you know I've called you on the dumb shit in your bars that you're criticizing others for. You don't have to like or respect my beliefs. They're my own, and that's my business, but you look far more hypocritical than I do in this thread by tryna trash others for "childish" bars when you write shit about rollerskating on Lego blocks and you're crewed up with a guy who wrote a bar about Krusty Krab Pizzas.

Stones from a glass house, FUEL.