Thread: LBA April 2022:
View Single Post
Unread 05-04-2022, 12:37 PM
Flako Boom
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDURMAKUR View Post
Then we agree. If ya can't handle your job you can't handle your hobby. O respect that. It don't make anybody less than if they have a weakness. We all do.
.....have a day in my shoes for two weeks straight.. guarantee you couldn't hand with me..I'd run circles around you at my job and talk shit to you at the same time..I handle my job.. one no show in a tourney and I'm ridiculed by a nobody... you're a dumb ass..I'm still going to respond rather it's part of the. Card or not ..

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kw0n View Post
Put some respeck on my name

---------- Post added 05-04-2022 at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-03-2022 at 11:52 PM ----------

If it’s true the title will be vacant, if Flako ever responds @ODIN, it should count and whoever wins should be the champ since there hasn’t been much activity in the tourneys here lately. It would only be fair
..I got respect on ya name..just saying if lock joins the card he is going to take its.low mid tier battlers..he's elite..just keeping it honest.
Unread 05-04-2022, 12:37 PM   #23

Flako Boom

Voted: 2029 audio / 514 text
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MURDURMAKUR View Post
Then we agree. If ya can't handle your job you can't handle your hobby. O respect that. It don't make anybody less than if they have a weakness. We all do.
.....have a day in my shoes for two weeks straight.. guarantee you couldn't hand with me..I'd run circles around you at my job and talk shit to you at the same time..I handle my job.. one no show in a tourney and I'm ridiculed by a nobody... you're a dumb ass..I'm still going to respond rather it's part of the. Card or not ..

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kw0n View Post
Put some respeck on my name

---------- Post added 05-04-2022 at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-03-2022 at 11:52 PM ----------

If it’s true the title will be vacant, if Flako ever responds @ODIN, it should count and whoever wins should be the champ since there hasn’t been much activity in the tourneys here lately. It would only be fair
..I got respect on ya name..just saying if lock joins the card he is going to take its.low mid tier battlers..he's elite..just keeping it honest.