View Single Post
Unread 05-05-2014, 01:03 AM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITZ View Post
This is been a problem prolly for lost of us. LACK of votes for battles/tourneys n whatnot.. even trying to promote your own shit to get it heard can be used against you.. as ive been accused of *Cheating* or asking for votes.. even these FVC shit don't work out the best. There should be a club or members who are smart about the votes.. knowledgeable people in the game who can really ref the battles out for a winner. if there was 20-30 or more people involved in this.. then we would have no problems wit voting. just throwin it out there. gotta change the system up a lil bit.
I keep telling them to expand the fvc but for whatever reason, they choose not to. I don't look at a fv off of a green title. Every member who knows the basics of battling should be in the fvc. ex: 2fuel, punk, rule, dave, agonize, apollyn, bleu, the nomad, lol at ya lyfe, dgw, fiji osa, warsand, dean, subreal, eloh_stackz, me and many others.

It's ok as a voter if you leave concealed vote or fairs in if the battle has been broken down by at least 4 members. It's no point of dropping a long expo if people already pointed out the flaws within the verses. your just repeating the same expo.

Last edited by CakedOut; 05-05-2014 at 01:14 AM.
Unread 05-05-2014, 01:03 AM   #23

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITZ View Post
This is been a problem prolly for lost of us. LACK of votes for battles/tourneys n whatnot.. even trying to promote your own shit to get it heard can be used against you.. as ive been accused of *Cheating* or asking for votes.. even these FVC shit don't work out the best. There should be a club or members who are smart about the votes.. knowledgeable people in the game who can really ref the battles out for a winner. if there was 20-30 or more people involved in this.. then we would have no problems wit voting. just throwin it out there. gotta change the system up a lil bit.
I keep telling them to expand the fvc but for whatever reason, they choose not to. I don't look at a fv off of a green title. Every member who knows the basics of battling should be in the fvc. ex: 2fuel, punk, rule, dave, agonize, apollyn, bleu, the nomad, lol at ya lyfe, dgw, fiji osa, warsand, dean, subreal, eloh_stackz, me and many others.

It's ok as a voter if you leave concealed vote or fairs in if the battle has been broken down by at least 4 members. It's no point of dropping a long expo if people already pointed out the flaws within the verses. your just repeating the same expo.

Last edited by CakedOut; 05-05-2014 at 01:14 AM.