View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2020, 03:34 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius View Post
Lol my case was diff. I didn't intentionally bring any personal info to the site,, Row found my first and last name through an email I used to sign up through lb, which to my knowledge was not suppose to be visable.
This is different to me. If you find the information off-site I don't think it should be permitted. People should have a right to anonymity, because we've seen what happens when they don't.

Unfortunately people can't be cool and not interfere with people's personal lives. It's happened numerous times with various different people.

And, Row will have got access to that email through the ModCP. Which is questionable behaviour in itself.
Unread 01-07-2020, 03:34 PM   #127

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius View Post
Lol my case was diff. I didn't intentionally bring any personal info to the site,, Row found my first and last name through an email I used to sign up through lb, which to my knowledge was not suppose to be visable.
This is different to me. If you find the information off-site I don't think it should be permitted. People should have a right to anonymity, because we've seen what happens when they don't.

Unfortunately people can't be cool and not interfere with people's personal lives. It's happened numerous times with various different people.

And, Row will have got access to that email through the ModCP. Which is questionable behaviour in itself.