View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2020, 12:11 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alceon View Post
Let's be clear Punk....

1. You're a scrub in text battling...so much a scrub that when you finally won your first title after 50 years of being here you made a custom signature saying you finally got a championship.

2. You think you're more important than you actually are. I did not change my name because of you. That's comical lol I changed my name a lot before you and I'll do it after you. Recognize your place bitch.

3. You're showing your own insecurity by continuously posting a victory you got from me that wasn't a 100-0 KO. MOST people here don't take 1 win that seriously, but since you do, that leads me to believe you didn't think you'd beat me in the first place.

I've beaten V3numb, Shodan, Ohs, Jimmy Hoffa/Rieper, some pretty great names, but do you see me spamming their threads with screenshots? No.....stop acting like you win championships every time you win a match. It makes you look desperate for approval.

@2FUEL, set it up bitch. 16. I send. Time to expose you...
My first title after 50 years and you dont have one. This is all pretty much false where I've posted facts in my last response. I've had a bigger impact in 9 months than your entire however many years you've been here. Facts

I've won 9 solo awards for 2019 and you've won 0... facts

I'm hall of fame and you're not... facts

You deleted your account twice because you lost battles... facts
Unread 01-31-2020, 12:11 PM   #8

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alceon View Post
Let's be clear Punk....

1. You're a scrub in text battling...so much a scrub that when you finally won your first title after 50 years of being here you made a custom signature saying you finally got a championship.

2. You think you're more important than you actually are. I did not change my name because of you. That's comical lol I changed my name a lot before you and I'll do it after you. Recognize your place bitch.

3. You're showing your own insecurity by continuously posting a victory you got from me that wasn't a 100-0 KO. MOST people here don't take 1 win that seriously, but since you do, that leads me to believe you didn't think you'd beat me in the first place.

I've beaten V3numb, Shodan, Ohs, Jimmy Hoffa/Rieper, some pretty great names, but do you see me spamming their threads with screenshots? No.....stop acting like you win championships every time you win a match. It makes you look desperate for approval.

@2FUEL, set it up bitch. 16. I send. Time to expose you...
My first title after 50 years and you dont have one. This is all pretty much false where I've posted facts in my last response. I've had a bigger impact in 9 months than your entire however many years you've been here. Facts

I've won 9 solo awards for 2019 and you've won 0... facts

I'm hall of fame and you're not... facts

You deleted your account twice because you lost battles... facts