View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2020, 12:09 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alceon View Post
Let's be clear Punk....

1. You're a scrub in text battling...so much a scrub that when you finally won your first title after 50 years of being here you made a custom signature saying you finally got a championship.

2. You think you're more important than you actually are. I did not change my name because of you. That's comical lol I changed my name a lot before you and I'll do it after you. Recognize your place bitch.

3. You're showing your own insecurity by continuously posting a victory you got from me that wasn't a 100-0 KO. MOST people here don't take 1 win that seriously, but since you do, that leads me to believe you didn't think you'd beat me in the first place.

I've beaten V3numb, Shodan, Ohs, Jimmy Hoffa/Rieper, some pretty great names, but do you see me spamming their threads with screenshots? No.....stop acting like you win championships every time you win a match. It makes you look desperate for approval.

@2FUEL, set it up bitch. 16. I send. Time to expose you...
When did you ever beat me?
Unread 01-31-2020, 12:09 PM   #7

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alceon View Post
Let's be clear Punk....

1. You're a scrub in text battling...so much a scrub that when you finally won your first title after 50 years of being here you made a custom signature saying you finally got a championship.

2. You think you're more important than you actually are. I did not change my name because of you. That's comical lol I changed my name a lot before you and I'll do it after you. Recognize your place bitch.

3. You're showing your own insecurity by continuously posting a victory you got from me that wasn't a 100-0 KO. MOST people here don't take 1 win that seriously, but since you do, that leads me to believe you didn't think you'd beat me in the first place.

I've beaten V3numb, Shodan, Ohs, Jimmy Hoffa/Rieper, some pretty great names, but do you see me spamming their threads with screenshots? No.....stop acting like you win championships every time you win a match. It makes you look desperate for approval.

@2FUEL, set it up bitch. 16. I send. Time to expose you...
When did you ever beat me?