View Single Post
Unread 08-26-2018, 04:59 AM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

@Bleu You're always great to talk to my man. You have one of the best personalities on this website as well as one of the dopest flows and it's always a pleasure collaborating with you.

@Seul I know we had a downfall back then but I'm glad we've worked shit out because I honestly think you're a cool dude and admittingly I'm kind of inspired by you.

@Evil Twin Even though you brutally destroyed me in like four basic battles in a row as well as two exclusive battles I'll always have respect for you and I'll always feel like I can go to you for advice.

@Bnas I thought you were wack at first but you turned out to be pretty cool. Your persistence to never give up is inspiring. I know your father would be proud.

@Bape You're cool to talk to and you make some of the dopest tracks out of anyone here even though you only have a couple; I find myself bumping to "Bad Vibes" a lot actually.

@KG You're a cool ass kid man. I wish my writing skills were as good as yours even though you're like five years younger than me. lol

@Snakjon Even though you lose all of the time your flow is still really good. You would make a really good cypher rapper and you're the first rapper on LetsBeef that I recruited into 474.

@SpecialK You're pretty cool too man but I haven't heard from you in a while. Also you should *probably* change your rapper name. lol

@Ginge You type hella weird unless it's a text battle we're talking about to which in that case you're one of the best I know. Also I'm sorry for sleeping on our rap battle, rest assured that I will get to it.

@sWORDz You always check out my battles when I ask you to which is cool as fuck. I feel like I annoy you a lot but I have to give you a shout out for being mad chill.

Other honorable mentions: @hallow @Supsie @FreeK @LandMind @BKC|Kalamite

Last edited by Barzooka; 08-26-2018 at 05:03 AM.
Unread 08-26-2018, 04:59 AM   #2

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

@Bleu You're always great to talk to my man. You have one of the best personalities on this website as well as one of the dopest flows and it's always a pleasure collaborating with you.

@Seul I know we had a downfall back then but I'm glad we've worked shit out because I honestly think you're a cool dude and admittingly I'm kind of inspired by you.

@Evil Twin Even though you brutally destroyed me in like four basic battles in a row as well as two exclusive battles I'll always have respect for you and I'll always feel like I can go to you for advice.

@Bnas I thought you were wack at first but you turned out to be pretty cool. Your persistence to never give up is inspiring. I know your father would be proud.

@Bape You're cool to talk to and you make some of the dopest tracks out of anyone here even though you only have a couple; I find myself bumping to "Bad Vibes" a lot actually.

@KG You're a cool ass kid man. I wish my writing skills were as good as yours even though you're like five years younger than me. lol

@Snakjon Even though you lose all of the time your flow is still really good. You would make a really good cypher rapper and you're the first rapper on LetsBeef that I recruited into 474.

@SpecialK You're pretty cool too man but I haven't heard from you in a while. Also you should *probably* change your rapper name. lol

@Ginge You type hella weird unless it's a text battle we're talking about to which in that case you're one of the best I know. Also I'm sorry for sleeping on our rap battle, rest assured that I will get to it.

@sWORDz You always check out my battles when I ask you to which is cool as fuck. I feel like I annoy you a lot but I have to give you a shout out for being mad chill.

Other honorable mentions: @hallow @Supsie @FreeK @LandMind @BKC|Kalamite

Last edited by Barzooka; 08-26-2018 at 05:03 AM.