View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2020, 04:08 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illestro View Post
And that’s why he’s the best mod 🔥 thanks for centralizing the battles brobro. I’ve been hella busy lately. When I touch back down in Dallas tonight I’m gonna get back on it 💯

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

This is actually a great idea. However, I’ll message them first to see if they’d be willing to participate in last minute matchups. Because technically, they have a 2nd round guarantee as it is due to others not showing up. Seeing as how there’s money involved, I want to this tournament to be as untainted as possible. So I was set on letting them advance. But if they’re down with still competing then I’ll ask them.
I think it would be really dope to be honest, we (the voters and LB in general) would get more dope content out of the tourney and the subsequent matchups would make for some heaters but the participants would have to agree to it like you said since they are already guarantees a position in the next round... but honestly judging by the names involved I doubt any of them would have a problem with it.

Let's hope they are down because I think there would be some dope bars dropped.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

@H1Z1 @Uttirmost @Letum @Brickrepper
Unread 12-30-2020, 04:08 PM   #26

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illestro View Post
And that’s why he’s the best mod 🔥 thanks for centralizing the battles brobro. I’ve been hella busy lately. When I touch back down in Dallas tonight I’m gonna get back on it 💯

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

This is actually a great idea. However, I’ll message them first to see if they’d be willing to participate in last minute matchups. Because technically, they have a 2nd round guarantee as it is due to others not showing up. Seeing as how there’s money involved, I want to this tournament to be as untainted as possible. So I was set on letting them advance. But if they’re down with still competing then I’ll ask them.
I think it would be really dope to be honest, we (the voters and LB in general) would get more dope content out of the tourney and the subsequent matchups would make for some heaters but the participants would have to agree to it like you said since they are already guarantees a position in the next round... but honestly judging by the names involved I doubt any of them would have a problem with it.

Let's hope they are down because I think there would be some dope bars dropped.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

@H1Z1 @Uttirmost @Letum @Brickrepper