View Single Post
Unread 08-13-2014, 05:19 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Fiji Osa

1. What does "knowing the essence of battle rap and hip hop" have to do with anything? Lock's proven himself to be a good battler. This is a battle site. Just because you watch more grind time videos, you've got it in your head that it means you know absolutely anything about how to run the site.

2. That's a legitimate concern about the live event, because as hinted in that post, LB's track record for even simple things is very bad, so a live event (which takes extensive organisation) could easily fail unless handled with extreme care.

3. I'm sure pretty much every single one of us could come up with 250bucks. That's not a lot? Anyways, respect to Pugz for doing it but it's not like LB hasn't generated 250 profit in the last 2 years that Pugz has been in charge. It's good to see something being pushed, but I don't respect Pugz for putting the money up cause at the end of the day, it's just a simple business matter.

4. I bet they aren't "HUGE" names, but complete respect to Mic Check, seems like the most work anyone's done on behalf of the site in a long long time.

5. You keep mentioning money. This guy paid that, this guy paid this. Yeah....then why the fuck are you taking shots at Crysis, one of the first guys to put money FROM HIS OWN POCKET into the site? I can guarantee you right now that had anyone actually given a fuck, @LOGiKK would have invested around 100dollars into LB by now. He was desperate to help the site, but all that happened was his 20dollars or so went into thin air and he never got a reply on where it went (turned out to help the radio get set up...so?).

6. Maybe no LB members were around the Washington DC - NYC area?

7. You're trying sooo hard to become a mod...but call everyone on the site "ass monkeys" lmao. I LOVE that you tagged v3numb and Denton too. Sucking off the staff acting like Denton and v3 have done ANYTHING for Letsbeef.

8. You mention LB needs a colour change, and then namedrop your buddy Pugz. Are you aware that 4 months ago I asked for the site specs and I'd make the skin for free...and he brushed me off saying he'd send me them later? He then never replied to my PM.

9. As for bringing in new members, I'd GLADLY bring LB over 100 new members before 2014 is up. But why would I? The live event is cool, but that's not what's going to build the foundation of the site. Until ANYTHING starts getting done, why would I bother? You mentioned alllll of those people.....are you not aware that NOBLE is the only guy who's actually going to help the site stay afloat? We can still have a live event and have the site go to shit. Essentially it's just a tiny bit of free advertising if we're being honest. NOBLE's the only guy that any of us can PM and have actually listen, and have want to implement our ideas. He's almost doing everything single handedly and you didn't even mention him because he's not in your faggot group of live battle jack offs.
Unread 08-13-2014, 05:19 AM   #64

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@Fiji Osa

1. What does "knowing the essence of battle rap and hip hop" have to do with anything? Lock's proven himself to be a good battler. This is a battle site. Just because you watch more grind time videos, you've got it in your head that it means you know absolutely anything about how to run the site.

2. That's a legitimate concern about the live event, because as hinted in that post, LB's track record for even simple things is very bad, so a live event (which takes extensive organisation) could easily fail unless handled with extreme care.

3. I'm sure pretty much every single one of us could come up with 250bucks. That's not a lot? Anyways, respect to Pugz for doing it but it's not like LB hasn't generated 250 profit in the last 2 years that Pugz has been in charge. It's good to see something being pushed, but I don't respect Pugz for putting the money up cause at the end of the day, it's just a simple business matter.

4. I bet they aren't "HUGE" names, but complete respect to Mic Check, seems like the most work anyone's done on behalf of the site in a long long time.

5. You keep mentioning money. This guy paid that, this guy paid this. Yeah....then why the fuck are you taking shots at Crysis, one of the first guys to put money FROM HIS OWN POCKET into the site? I can guarantee you right now that had anyone actually given a fuck, @LOGiKK would have invested around 100dollars into LB by now. He was desperate to help the site, but all that happened was his 20dollars or so went into thin air and he never got a reply on where it went (turned out to help the radio get set up...so?).

6. Maybe no LB members were around the Washington DC - NYC area?

7. You're trying sooo hard to become a mod...but call everyone on the site "ass monkeys" lmao. I LOVE that you tagged v3numb and Denton too. Sucking off the staff acting like Denton and v3 have done ANYTHING for Letsbeef.

8. You mention LB needs a colour change, and then namedrop your buddy Pugz. Are you aware that 4 months ago I asked for the site specs and I'd make the skin for free...and he brushed me off saying he'd send me them later? He then never replied to my PM.

9. As for bringing in new members, I'd GLADLY bring LB over 100 new members before 2014 is up. But why would I? The live event is cool, but that's not what's going to build the foundation of the site. Until ANYTHING starts getting done, why would I bother? You mentioned alllll of those people.....are you not aware that NOBLE is the only guy who's actually going to help the site stay afloat? We can still have a live event and have the site go to shit. Essentially it's just a tiny bit of free advertising if we're being honest. NOBLE's the only guy that any of us can PM and have actually listen, and have want to implement our ideas. He's almost doing everything single handedly and you didn't even mention him because he's not in your faggot group of live battle jack offs.