View Single Post
Unread 06-19-2012, 08:51 PM
IV
Live Battler
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to IV
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Okay so, here's my 2 cents

Fiji, stop playing net thug, saying shit like 'felon ducked me in the chat room' and 'accept the chat room call out so we can settle this once and for all' do you have any idea how stupid you sound? That's just on a personal level.. Now I will explain my vote.

Fiji; you win a lot of votes because of your voice because of your delivery and 'clever' content. Your delivery is getting boring and PERSONALLY Im not feeling it. You have the type of bars that people go 'oh that shits dope!' and then a few hours later something's like.. 'hold up, that bar didn't even make any sense' you just cover up your shit with rhymes that don't do or mean anything except.... Rhyme. You throw random words in and people think its a dope flow you've got, but it's just a door rhymezone.com page you got open. Yeah, your shit was okay, I can 100% see why people voted for you for its personal preference AND it wasn't a body just because your buddies tell you that.

Felon; never spoken to you, never really listened to your music. Delivery was basic but held attention, easy to listen to. Bars were a bit more simplistic but much better suited to the audio style unlike Fiji whom, IMO, still hasn't completely managed to adapt from text to audio. Funny and entertaining bars, all made sence and was just constant funny lines and jabs with good flow and dope accapella technique. Short, simplistic and to the point. Didn't try and use words randomly for effect when he didnt know the meaning.

I think Felon had the better track. Fiji you need to stop getting upset and taking things personally. If I vote against you it's not because you're bad, it's because i preferred the other guy. Oh and just because I don't do much audio doesn't mean I any judge what I'd prefer to listen to and who I though won something. You don't live battle so stop watching KOTD. See how dumb that sounds. Stop crying and get over it.

Last edited by IV; 06-20-2012 at 06:30 AM.
Unread 06-19-2012, 08:51 PM   #72

IV
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1239 text
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to IV

Okay so, here's my 2 cents

Fiji, stop playing net thug, saying shit like 'felon ducked me in the chat room' and 'accept the chat room call out so we can settle this once and for all' do you have any idea how stupid you sound? That's just on a personal level.. Now I will explain my vote.

Fiji; you win a lot of votes because of your voice because of your delivery and 'clever' content. Your delivery is getting boring and PERSONALLY Im not feeling it. You have the type of bars that people go 'oh that shits dope!' and then a few hours later something's like.. 'hold up, that bar didn't even make any sense' you just cover up your shit with rhymes that don't do or mean anything except.... Rhyme. You throw random words in and people think its a dope flow you've got, but it's just a door rhymezone.com page you got open. Yeah, your shit was okay, I can 100% see why people voted for you for its personal preference AND it wasn't a body just because your buddies tell you that.

Felon; never spoken to you, never really listened to your music. Delivery was basic but held attention, easy to listen to. Bars were a bit more simplistic but much better suited to the audio style unlike Fiji whom, IMO, still hasn't completely managed to adapt from text to audio. Funny and entertaining bars, all made sence and was just constant funny lines and jabs with good flow and dope accapella technique. Short, simplistic and to the point. Didn't try and use words randomly for effect when he didnt know the meaning.

I think Felon had the better track. Fiji you need to stop getting upset and taking things personally. If I vote against you it's not because you're bad, it's because i preferred the other guy. Oh and just because I don't do much audio doesn't mean I any judge what I'd prefer to listen to and who I though won something. You don't live battle so stop watching KOTD. See how dumb that sounds. Stop crying and get over it.

Last edited by IV; 06-20-2012 at 06:30 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote