View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2017, 04:07 PM
Supsie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2017 View Post

Nobody hates black people , they hate the culture.
Yea this ^ and that culture, the gangsta one can have any race. Lots of the kids think its cool, like... alot of them are just wannabe gangstas it's lame tbh, they just copying stuff they see, brainwashed mf's can't think for themselves so they will take an image and just copy it to self identify with, thats the prob they don't know who they are.

Also agree with EtH hardly any white people actually think like that dude in the video, no white people i know think like that, maybe some of the older generations do but thats because they grew up when there was only white people in there areas, they didn't grow up with other races, now we have people from all over here.

eventually the human race will look like a mixture of all races combined i think, the white race will be the first to go extinct, if it even happends i guess, maybe? because white countrys have every one from all over the globe but white people rarely go live in other country's in large groups. But yea the human race will eventually look like all races in one i think, thats one time line anyway.

Last edited by Supsie; 11-29-2017 at 04:22 PM.
Unread 11-29-2017, 04:07 PM   #9

Supsie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2017 View Post

Nobody hates black people , they hate the culture.
Yea this ^ and that culture, the gangsta one can have any race. Lots of the kids think its cool, like... alot of them are just wannabe gangstas it's lame tbh, they just copying stuff they see, brainwashed mf's can't think for themselves so they will take an image and just copy it to self identify with, thats the prob they don't know who they are.

Also agree with EtH hardly any white people actually think like that dude in the video, no white people i know think like that, maybe some of the older generations do but thats because they grew up when there was only white people in there areas, they didn't grow up with other races, now we have people from all over here.

eventually the human race will look like a mixture of all races combined i think, the white race will be the first to go extinct, if it even happends i guess, maybe? because white countrys have every one from all over the globe but white people rarely go live in other country's in large groups. But yea the human race will eventually look like all races in one i think, thats one time line anyway.

Last edited by Supsie; 11-29-2017 at 04:22 PM.