View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2020, 04:01 AM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzooka View Post
The FVC truly is an honor. However, I simply don't feel like I have the brain capacity for it. It's a lot of dedication to carry out the duties of the FVC in a way that's not only acceptable to the community but great for newer members to learn from and progress as well. I used to be in the FVC and I laid a lot of votes for a lot of people and felt I did really good doing so. I was removed, however, due to inactivity and the FVC was getting revised at the time anyways.

Good luck to all the new recruits for the FVC. Voting on multiple battles per day can be rather tasking but I'm sure they'll be able to do it.
@Easton @The Saaxxx Baba

All three of us were part of it already

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 03-29-2020, 04:01 AM   #12

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzooka View Post
The FVC truly is an honor. However, I simply don't feel like I have the brain capacity for it. It's a lot of dedication to carry out the duties of the FVC in a way that's not only acceptable to the community but great for newer members to learn from and progress as well. I used to be in the FVC and I laid a lot of votes for a lot of people and felt I did really good doing so. I was removed, however, due to inactivity and the FVC was getting revised at the time anyways.

Good luck to all the new recruits for the FVC. Voting on multiple battles per day can be rather tasking but I'm sure they'll be able to do it.
@Easton @The Saaxxx Baba

All three of us were part of it already

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"