View Single Post
Unread 06-14-2015, 07:33 PM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illimit View Post
I guess you are right. I mean, you ARE the king of the Internet battling community. Here's you're cookie. congrats

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Plus think of it this way.. This is basically a live battle but not in person and without cameras and a crowd. And that's no way in hell you're winning a battle live without entertaining the crowd. You can't monotone your way thru that shit. Not to take away from Bloo cause that boy good. But Subreal's logic does not apply. You can have the best vacuum in the world, but if you're sales pitch sucks, they gonna slam the door on your face.
It's just how i vote, you need the whole package.... While the dude i voted against had a dope delivery and flow his bars were lacking compared to his opponent. The person i voted to win was more rounded. IF my winner had a bad delivery, i would have had to give it to the other guy even though he had better bars. But that wasn't the case, my winner's delivery was solid. Not bad enough to give the dude with delivery/flow/weak bars the win.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 06-14-2015, 07:33 PM   #16

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illimit View Post
I guess you are right. I mean, you ARE the king of the Internet battling community. Here's you're cookie. congrats

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Plus think of it this way.. This is basically a live battle but not in person and without cameras and a crowd. And that's no way in hell you're winning a battle live without entertaining the crowd. You can't monotone your way thru that shit. Not to take away from Bloo cause that boy good. But Subreal's logic does not apply. You can have the best vacuum in the world, but if you're sales pitch sucks, they gonna slam the door on your face.
It's just how i vote, you need the whole package.... While the dude i voted against had a dope delivery and flow his bars were lacking compared to his opponent. The person i voted to win was more rounded. IF my winner had a bad delivery, i would have had to give it to the other guy even though he had better bars. But that wasn't the case, my winner's delivery was solid. Not bad enough to give the dude with delivery/flow/weak bars the win.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Offline   Reply With Quote