View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2018, 02:28 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
I beat you in your preferred format, which I rarely even compete in but keep acting like I'm not on your level because that makes sense.

Not gonna get dragged into the 50th biting debate this month but when that first oronym thread blew up part of the "proof" was that I never use oronyms in my verses. Since then I've deliberately used a lot of them to prove to those that claimed I was incapable of creating my own wordplays wrong. In all the oronyms I've used all you could give us was one shitty throwaway one that Lock also happened to have used.

& as an aside. You came at me in the Prince S thread and I didn't even respond. That was nothing to do with biting so either you have a beef with me or it's totally impersonal but make your mind up.
And I beat you in your preferred format right before that. Where's your point? We're tied in two Letsbeef battles, tell me more about how thats a concrete determiner for someone's totality as an emcee lmao.

Just admit since I exposed you you've been salty that you can't eclipse being a serial plagiarist who lies to keep his internet ego in tact. Dog if you in any way place yourself near me as an emcee youre patently delusional- you had to ghost the site entirely after all your crew members realized you were a biter and left ASAP. If you really believe any respectable emcee would still be crewed up w/ you if you werent the doormat SJW moderator you are thats mad funny. Trust I'm not fence riding im telling you that youre a bloviating spineless mock of our craft.
Unread 01-09-2018, 02:28 PM   #276

Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
I beat you in your preferred format, which I rarely even compete in but keep acting like I'm not on your level because that makes sense.

Not gonna get dragged into the 50th biting debate this month but when that first oronym thread blew up part of the "proof" was that I never use oronyms in my verses. Since then I've deliberately used a lot of them to prove to those that claimed I was incapable of creating my own wordplays wrong. In all the oronyms I've used all you could give us was one shitty throwaway one that Lock also happened to have used.

& as an aside. You came at me in the Prince S thread and I didn't even respond. That was nothing to do with biting so either you have a beef with me or it's totally impersonal but make your mind up.
And I beat you in your preferred format right before that. Where's your point? We're tied in two Letsbeef battles, tell me more about how thats a concrete determiner for someone's totality as an emcee lmao.

Just admit since I exposed you you've been salty that you can't eclipse being a serial plagiarist who lies to keep his internet ego in tact. Dog if you in any way place yourself near me as an emcee youre patently delusional- you had to ghost the site entirely after all your crew members realized you were a biter and left ASAP. If you really believe any respectable emcee would still be crewed up w/ you if you werent the doormat SJW moderator you are thats mad funny. Trust I'm not fence riding im telling you that youre a bloviating spineless mock of our craft.