View Single Post
Unread 09-21-2017, 02:38 PM
PaiNN
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
Any contribution is still contribution. You just want more of it more consistently. If people battled in the basic arena all day and we had no tourneys this shit would be beyond stale. Can't get people to do what they have no desire for. I can understand those who show up for tourneys only since it's the highest level of competition with the most on the line in the end. If X actually fixed up the site maybe peoples interest would be rekindled. This has been the same song and dance for a while now though
So can we at least be told when the "new site" will be ready, or as to why X has not fixed anything on this already existing site? Like.. I tried to drop a track only to find out the track section is bugged.

Surely as a moderator you aren't completely in the dark here.
Unread 09-21-2017, 02:38 PM   #6

PaiNN

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
Any contribution is still contribution. You just want more of it more consistently. If people battled in the basic arena all day and we had no tourneys this shit would be beyond stale. Can't get people to do what they have no desire for. I can understand those who show up for tourneys only since it's the highest level of competition with the most on the line in the end. If X actually fixed up the site maybe peoples interest would be rekindled. This has been the same song and dance for a while now though
So can we at least be told when the "new site" will be ready, or as to why X has not fixed anything on this already existing site? Like.. I tried to drop a track only to find out the track section is bugged.

Surely as a moderator you aren't completely in the dark here.