View Single Post
Unread 08-20-2020, 04:58 PM
Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
If You're Torpidly Wrecked/Anemic, A Scorching Itch/Rash Disease, Lyth's, Sporting Filled Gats With Seizures, Nor Kids Ill/Bed Sick: Measles; If You Forfeit Cis, Next A She-... Wished, A Gorily Mess, She? He? Crit, Scoring Width/With Tex'/Tecs? She's Reaching... Bodily Mass Indices; If You're Whoring, Bitch Vedge Is Teeming, Horribly, Wet With Semen/C Men, Fourth Squeezed, She Bled Which Means It's Follicle Cells In Sequence; Floridly Red In Streams, Kid's, Orbiting Death, Ill-Being, I'm Cordial: Gats/Fifths Greeting, Mortice Kill: Spread With Keying; If You're Normally Bred As Species, Accordingly Plan Bequeathed Gifts, You'll Be Morbidly Left/Deceased, With, Orchid Trees Kept This Season; If 40 Gets Whacked This Weekend? His Corps/Corpse, It Nets, Fish Treatment, Proxy, Bullet Points To A Wave, List: Nautical, Nav, Ship, Seamen; It's Erotica Sex With Leashes: Bitch Wris' Trained With The Straps?/Which Cord In Acts Left Chick Speechless?, So The Ugly Nose Up This White, She'll See What Snorting Stacked Crack With Fiends Is; His Shorty's Hands Slashed With Sweeping, All Five Clipped With The Fourth, Rick/Morty Get Back This Season; Lyth Tex' Vers' This Zero? Average, Pair Pop, You'll Lay Shun, Milwaukee Stats Matched With Cleveland... Lyth

Ladies & Gentlemen, one of Lizman’s most recent verses. If my verse was a 4 in your eyes, this is about a -7 in everyone else’s.

That Verse Rocks.
Especially The First Half Until " Orchid Trees Kept This Season"
The Best Line Of That Entire Verse, And Better Than Anything You Have Ever Written Is This:
" If 40 Gets Whacked This Weekend? His Corps/Corpse, It Nets, Fish Treatment, Proxy, Bullet Points To A Wave, List: Nautical, Nav, Ship, Seamen"

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

On Another Note, I Had A Quick Look And I Have Atleast 5 Battles From 2009 That Have Verses That Are Better Than Yours From 2020.

Let That Sink In You Simple Minded Noob

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
See,

Even His Replies Are Classier Than Yours Noob (Lockhart).

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote:
I strongly dislike delusional morons
But your votes were terrible.
Interesting.
In Your Haste To Make A Retort, You Contradicted Yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch

Unread 08-20-2020, 04:58 PM   #12

Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 704 text
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
If You're Torpidly Wrecked/Anemic, A Scorching Itch/Rash Disease, Lyth's, Sporting Filled Gats With Seizures, Nor Kids Ill/Bed Sick: Measles; If You Forfeit Cis, Next A She-... Wished, A Gorily Mess, She? He? Crit, Scoring Width/With Tex'/Tecs? She's Reaching... Bodily Mass Indices; If You're Whoring, Bitch Vedge Is Teeming, Horribly, Wet With Semen/C Men, Fourth Squeezed, She Bled Which Means It's Follicle Cells In Sequence; Floridly Red In Streams, Kid's, Orbiting Death, Ill-Being, I'm Cordial: Gats/Fifths Greeting, Mortice Kill: Spread With Keying; If You're Normally Bred As Species, Accordingly Plan Bequeathed Gifts, You'll Be Morbidly Left/Deceased, With, Orchid Trees Kept This Season; If 40 Gets Whacked This Weekend? His Corps/Corpse, It Nets, Fish Treatment, Proxy, Bullet Points To A Wave, List: Nautical, Nav, Ship, Seamen; It's Erotica Sex With Leashes: Bitch Wris' Trained With The Straps?/Which Cord In Acts Left Chick Speechless?, So The Ugly Nose Up This White, She'll See What Snorting Stacked Crack With Fiends Is; His Shorty's Hands Slashed With Sweeping, All Five Clipped With The Fourth, Rick/Morty Get Back This Season; Lyth Tex' Vers' This Zero? Average, Pair Pop, You'll Lay Shun, Milwaukee Stats Matched With Cleveland... Lyth

Ladies & Gentlemen, one of Lizman’s most recent verses. If my verse was a 4 in your eyes, this is about a -7 in everyone else’s.

That Verse Rocks.
Especially The First Half Until " Orchid Trees Kept This Season"
The Best Line Of That Entire Verse, And Better Than Anything You Have Ever Written Is This:
" If 40 Gets Whacked This Weekend? His Corps/Corpse, It Nets, Fish Treatment, Proxy, Bullet Points To A Wave, List: Nautical, Nav, Ship, Seamen"

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

On Another Note, I Had A Quick Look And I Have Atleast 5 Battles From 2009 That Have Verses That Are Better Than Yours From 2020.

Let That Sink In You Simple Minded Noob

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Quote:
See,

Even His Replies Are Classier Than Yours Noob (Lockhart).

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote:
I strongly dislike delusional morons
But your votes were terrible.
Interesting.
In Your Haste To Make A Retort, You Contradicted Yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch