View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2021, 09:55 PM
Sean Griffey
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
11 Won / 1 Lost

UPDATE: It's been brought to my attention that Letum posted a bar that exceeds the 160 character limit. I've looked into it, and I've seen the bar, and it indeed exceeds the limit and stands at 203 characters.

As much as it pains me to say, spaces do count towards your bar, meaning Letum has been disqualified for failure to adhere to the character limit.

This question was raised in the previous round by Dizz Da Dogg. My response was as follows:

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/show...=171840&page=2

I have to display uniformity across the board. Had this been an average tournament, I would have let it slide. But seeing as how there's money involved I have to run the tournament as straight-forward and integral as possible.

I hate that such a great matchup won't be counted, but I have to uphold the rules Letum. Sorry man.

UPDATE: Kiwi Peewee will advance to The Finals.
Unread 01-16-2021, 09:55 PM   #11

Sean Griffey
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.25/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
11 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

UPDATE: It's been brought to my attention that Letum posted a bar that exceeds the 160 character limit. I've looked into it, and I've seen the bar, and it indeed exceeds the limit and stands at 203 characters.

As much as it pains me to say, spaces do count towards your bar, meaning Letum has been disqualified for failure to adhere to the character limit.

This question was raised in the previous round by Dizz Da Dogg. My response was as follows:

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/show...=171840&page=2

I have to display uniformity across the board. Had this been an average tournament, I would have let it slide. But seeing as how there's money involved I have to run the tournament as straight-forward and integral as possible.

I hate that such a great matchup won't be counted, but I have to uphold the rules Letum. Sorry man.

UPDATE: Kiwi Peewee will advance to The Finals.