View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2017, 01:06 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IV View Post
Well everybody in New York think they're Irish so I imagine the support for him there will be enourmous. London will be incredibly split I imagine

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Cheers @Nicholas I don't have Facebook though so I need to remember to check YouTube
Theres more chance of Mayweather fighting in the octagon than London being split.

Mayweather got booed out of the building Vs Hatton, and McGregors got even more followers than Hitman. The guy who KOed Ricky Hatton Vs an Irish man in a presser in London? Mayweather might not even have a single fan in attendance.

LA - Not far from Vegas so somewhat Mayweathery. Not large Irish contingent. Neutral. Crowd was also neutral.

Toronto - Fairly Neutral but decent irish contingent and a lot of MMA fans. Massivelt pro Conor.

New York - Large Irish contingent. Very pro boxingt wont matter. Even more massively pro McGregor.

London - Close to Ireland. History of negativity towards Mayweather. Will be biggest pro Mcgregor yet.
Unread 07-13-2017, 01:06 PM   #17

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IV View Post
Well everybody in New York think they're Irish so I imagine the support for him there will be enourmous. London will be incredibly split I imagine

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Cheers @Nicholas I don't have Facebook though so I need to remember to check YouTube
Theres more chance of Mayweather fighting in the octagon than London being split.

Mayweather got booed out of the building Vs Hatton, and McGregors got even more followers than Hitman. The guy who KOed Ricky Hatton Vs an Irish man in a presser in London? Mayweather might not even have a single fan in attendance.

LA - Not far from Vegas so somewhat Mayweathery. Not large Irish contingent. Neutral. Crowd was also neutral.

Toronto - Fairly Neutral but decent irish contingent and a lot of MMA fans. Massivelt pro Conor.

New York - Large Irish contingent. Very pro boxingt wont matter. Even more massively pro McGregor.

London - Close to Ireland. History of negativity towards Mayweather. Will be biggest pro Mcgregor yet.