Thread: Site activity
View Single Post
Unread 04-15-2017, 12:26 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I don't really have any suggestions at present(but I will be back to drop some in this thread.), but I can speak from the perspective of a long standing active member about the issue.

I think the biggest contributing factor to this issue is the talent pool. Not necessarily in its size, but, in the skill of the members within it. There are fewer and fewer really good battlers on the site. Because of that, there are fewer people to be interested in battling, and fewer battles to garner interest for votes.
Unread 04-15-2017, 12:26 PM   #4

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I don't really have any suggestions at present(but I will be back to drop some in this thread.), but I can speak from the perspective of a long standing active member about the issue.

I think the biggest contributing factor to this issue is the talent pool. Not necessarily in its size, but, in the skill of the members within it. There are fewer and fewer really good battlers on the site. Because of that, there are fewer people to be interested in battling, and fewer battles to garner interest for votes.