View Single Post
Unread 03-20-2017, 11:51 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubt View Post
Nah, it IS statistically by # of titles won while under crew roster, the #1 text crew of all time. Ranked above hoodrich, MFD, etc etc.
This is like saying Jey Uso is a better wrestler than The Rock because Jey Uso won more slammys.

I kept track of the ACs titles for sure. I'm sure ACs won more standard titles than Hoodrich. But the quality is no where even close, and that's from me. Real Talk, Mani, UA, DeNiro...shit was insane. And that's not even MFD.

Back in those days, you won a GC or you won nothing. And those motherfuckers won GCs.
Unread 03-20-2017, 11:51 PM   #14

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubt View Post
Nah, it IS statistically by # of titles won while under crew roster, the #1 text crew of all time. Ranked above hoodrich, MFD, etc etc.
This is like saying Jey Uso is a better wrestler than The Rock because Jey Uso won more slammys.

I kept track of the ACs titles for sure. I'm sure ACs won more standard titles than Hoodrich. But the quality is no where even close, and that's from me. Real Talk, Mani, UA, DeNiro...shit was insane. And that's not even MFD.

Back in those days, you won a GC or you won nothing. And those motherfuckers won GCs.