View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2014, 11:48 AM
Phracture
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
I thought Hollows 3rd was the best. He totally flipped everything he said about Hollow with the drugs and what not and flipped the calicoe shit on him to. He made Lux look like a ignorant hypocrite. The 2nd was great but the 3rd was the nail in the coffin for me. It all came together perfectly.

I mean we could go back and forth all day in terms of what to believe and who to believe.

But since none of us really know.

Look at it from 1 of 2 ways.

the angle where you choose to believe them both.

Or the angle where it's just about the bars and how they are used to disect and break down an opponents whole battle style and approach (In this case preaching).

That 3rd was surgical. everything came together.

The preacher nobodys tryna hear preaching and judging others on his perch about how they lead their life, a life he never lived, getting his own personal lifes skeletons exposed and brought back down to earth.

He made Lux look like a bum in that 3rd.
I know what it is... dudes suffer from that the 2nd person that raps syndrome. Most dudes can't compare round correctly based on that comment alone but it's all in preference... I prefer to get a package not just great rebuttals dull bars dull bars nice punch joke joke dull bar nice punch, Lux just came with a highlighted round but like I say its all in preference cause same dudes saying Lux Overrated will be the same ones that Think Shotty Horroh, Loe Pesci and them dudes Is super witty.
Unread 01-27-2014, 11:48 AM   #33

Phracture
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
165 Won / 44 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 48 audio / 484 text
Mentioned: 1417 Post(s)
Tagged: 79 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
I thought Hollows 3rd was the best. He totally flipped everything he said about Hollow with the drugs and what not and flipped the calicoe shit on him to. He made Lux look like a ignorant hypocrite. The 2nd was great but the 3rd was the nail in the coffin for me. It all came together perfectly.

I mean we could go back and forth all day in terms of what to believe and who to believe.

But since none of us really know.

Look at it from 1 of 2 ways.

the angle where you choose to believe them both.

Or the angle where it's just about the bars and how they are used to disect and break down an opponents whole battle style and approach (In this case preaching).

That 3rd was surgical. everything came together.

The preacher nobodys tryna hear preaching and judging others on his perch about how they lead their life, a life he never lived, getting his own personal lifes skeletons exposed and brought back down to earth.

He made Lux look like a bum in that 3rd.
I know what it is... dudes suffer from that the 2nd person that raps syndrome. Most dudes can't compare round correctly based on that comment alone but it's all in preference... I prefer to get a package not just great rebuttals dull bars dull bars nice punch joke joke dull bar nice punch, Lux just came with a highlighted round but like I say its all in preference cause same dudes saying Lux Overrated will be the same ones that Think Shotty Horroh, Loe Pesci and them dudes Is super witty.