View Single Post
Unread 12-24-2018, 12:21 AM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Fuck a title. Dude's like 1,000 battles in and been droppin dope shit for as long as I can remember. Might not have the best record but if he hand picked every battle and went against noobs he could.

You guys know I barely come on here like that aside from occasional forum posts but when I do, I check the audio battle section & he's been on a roll lately. If nobody else is gonna give him props I'ma have to. Its refreshing to hear in this era of rap/music in general

Before you say a word look over his page & give his shit a listen or some reads. I respect the passion & consistency @O_G
on a roll? he just now posted. whens the last time? and no. HoF is reserved for legends.
Unread 12-24-2018, 12:21 AM   #2

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Fuck a title. Dude's like 1,000 battles in and been droppin dope shit for as long as I can remember. Might not have the best record but if he hand picked every battle and went against noobs he could.

You guys know I barely come on here like that aside from occasional forum posts but when I do, I check the audio battle section & he's been on a roll lately. If nobody else is gonna give him props I'ma have to. Its refreshing to hear in this era of rap/music in general

Before you say a word look over his page & give his shit a listen or some reads. I respect the passion & consistency @O_G
on a roll? he just now posted. whens the last time? and no. HoF is reserved for legends.