View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2019, 12:21 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL-BORO View Post
Yeah Lock congrats sir you had some tough concepts especially that ridiculous wordplay but your execution of all of them was excellent you definitely deserve to be champ and coming off a GC win you putting in that work Great job RESPECT.......oh yeah I thought AGGO had verse of the tournament with that compliment drop I haven't laughed that hard in awhile shit was FLAMES
Preciate it, bro! And yes sir Aggo gets verse of the tourney for that Compliment verse. He absolutely nailed every aspect of it.
Unread 03-05-2019, 12:21 PM   #14

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL-BORO View Post
Yeah Lock congrats sir you had some tough concepts especially that ridiculous wordplay but your execution of all of them was excellent you definitely deserve to be champ and coming off a GC win you putting in that work Great job RESPECT.......oh yeah I thought AGGO had verse of the tournament with that compliment drop I haven't laughed that hard in awhile shit was FLAMES
Preciate it, bro! And yes sir Aggo gets verse of the tourney for that Compliment verse. He absolutely nailed every aspect of it.