Thread: Molly
View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2017, 01:18 AM
NiroStory
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

yeah its the same, MDMA = MOLLY = EXSTACY. damn dawg hope you coped in jail dawg, that shit sux dawg, hope i wont be going there... i try to keep peace with all but with the police harrasing me and all just cause drugs helps me involve is just fucking sick.

basically what mdma does to me is make me feel really chilled out and i get better control of my eyes and i start feeling just really relaxed and good and sometimes really warm music gets intetifised aswell and you just get real fucked up lol like i dont kno man last time i got high my left eye was like eyelid half close and my right eyelid completely closed and you just feel so fucked up but damn its such nice feeling and i was just like vibin to music and the music sounds so good

most of the time tho i just like chillin in different postions in bed with as warm of a sheet as i can find and just relax my mind and chill and vibe to the music inside

obv you wanna get a lil bit of moving aswell like but when your walkin your like damn so fucked up haha

idk i dont really like to dance on mdma YET. maybe i will later.. i dno, its hard knowing what desicions in life your supposed to be making to be doing the right ones and leading the absoulete best life that you can.
Unread 12-13-2017, 01:18 AM   #25

NiroStory

Voted: 15 audio / 4 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

yeah its the same, MDMA = MOLLY = EXSTACY. damn dawg hope you coped in jail dawg, that shit sux dawg, hope i wont be going there... i try to keep peace with all but with the police harrasing me and all just cause drugs helps me involve is just fucking sick.

basically what mdma does to me is make me feel really chilled out and i get better control of my eyes and i start feeling just really relaxed and good and sometimes really warm music gets intetifised aswell and you just get real fucked up lol like i dont kno man last time i got high my left eye was like eyelid half close and my right eyelid completely closed and you just feel so fucked up but damn its such nice feeling and i was just like vibin to music and the music sounds so good

most of the time tho i just like chillin in different postions in bed with as warm of a sheet as i can find and just relax my mind and chill and vibe to the music inside

obv you wanna get a lil bit of moving aswell like but when your walkin your like damn so fucked up haha

idk i dont really like to dance on mdma YET. maybe i will later.. i dno, its hard knowing what desicions in life your supposed to be making to be doing the right ones and leading the absoulete best life that you can.