Thread: Molly
View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2017, 12:49 AM
Rican
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHnic Cleansing View Post
This side of the world, if you rock up to a party and sayb "You guys wanna take Molly?" they'd probably laugh at you and steal your eckies. Such a faggoty name, "Molly".
Eckies? What kind of faggot ish is that.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Yeah, in retrospect I should've probably tested it before I ingested it:
There's a slogan for fake food: TEST BEFORE INGEST

There wasn't any negative vibes so I was fine but it is overwhelming at times, you've just gotta be around people you can trust and that'll look out for you. Water is crucial too.

Pure anything is always better
Co-signing this.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCc The OG View Post
Coke>Molly .....
Macc, I get you but why even throw a comparison when not needed to.

The question was regarding Molly.

It really depends what you're looking for.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Dubai View Post
I’ve never smoked weed, gotten drunk, or did any type of drug lol
Good kid.

Proud future dad at their kid's D.A.R.E graduation.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
I do it fairly frequently. Maybe once every other month. I take low doses because I don't like to get blasted but at low doses it's a very social drug. Feelings of euphoria, empathy. It makes you talkative. I can take it and go out to the bar with my chick and people don't know I'm on anything. It's an upper, so you can stay up drinking all night.

At high doses it can be pretty intense but I don't usually go for that.

I smoke weed daily, drink a few times a week. Molly and coke occasionally but coke is mostly just a stay up forever drug without all the things I like about molly.
I have had easy access to it here recently.

I'm an every day smoke, every weekend drinker and on Molly/Coke as well occassionally.

Molly is honestly for me the best drug to enhance your sex. REAL SHIT

you can keep drinking all night...delays you busting so you're really fucking a bitch for HOURS to the points where it's making you look like Ron Jeremy or some shit.
Unread 12-13-2017, 12:49 AM   #22

Rican

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHnic Cleansing View Post
This side of the world, if you rock up to a party and sayb "You guys wanna take Molly?" they'd probably laugh at you and steal your eckies. Such a faggoty name, "Molly".
Eckies? What kind of faggot ish is that.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Yeah, in retrospect I should've probably tested it before I ingested it:
There's a slogan for fake food: TEST BEFORE INGEST

There wasn't any negative vibes so I was fine but it is overwhelming at times, you've just gotta be around people you can trust and that'll look out for you. Water is crucial too.

Pure anything is always better
Co-signing this.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCc The OG View Post
Coke>Molly .....
Macc, I get you but why even throw a comparison when not needed to.

The question was regarding Molly.

It really depends what you're looking for.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Dubai View Post
I’ve never smoked weed, gotten drunk, or did any type of drug lol
Good kid.

Proud future dad at their kid's D.A.R.E graduation.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
I do it fairly frequently. Maybe once every other month. I take low doses because I don't like to get blasted but at low doses it's a very social drug. Feelings of euphoria, empathy. It makes you talkative. I can take it and go out to the bar with my chick and people don't know I'm on anything. It's an upper, so you can stay up drinking all night.

At high doses it can be pretty intense but I don't usually go for that.

I smoke weed daily, drink a few times a week. Molly and coke occasionally but coke is mostly just a stay up forever drug without all the things I like about molly.
I have had easy access to it here recently.

I'm an every day smoke, every weekend drinker and on Molly/Coke as well occassionally.

Molly is honestly for me the best drug to enhance your sex. REAL SHIT

you can keep drinking all night...delays you busting so you're really fucking a bitch for HOURS to the points where it's making you look like Ron Jeremy or some shit.