Thread: Molly
View Single Post
Unread 12-12-2017, 11:39 PM
NiroStory
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

fucking love dat shit i take it like every week sometimes more it makes me feel so good tho it kinda broke my soul at one point and gave me some kind of fucked up trauma but now its just healing that trauma so you see i just pretend to fuck with speed but fuck that shit i guess you could call me weak but who the fuck wants comesdowns from that, i get no comedowns from doin mdma. infact it effects me positively indeed, for the whole week. and if i take like a month or two break, its all good never late.
Unread 12-12-2017, 11:39 PM   #21

NiroStory

Voted: 15 audio / 4 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

fucking love dat shit i take it like every week sometimes more it makes me feel so good tho it kinda broke my soul at one point and gave me some kind of fucked up trauma but now its just healing that trauma so you see i just pretend to fuck with speed but fuck that shit i guess you could call me weak but who the fuck wants comesdowns from that, i get no comedowns from doin mdma. infact it effects me positively indeed, for the whole week. and if i take like a month or two break, its all good never late.