Thread: Wow that's sad
View Single Post
Unread 01-18-2015, 01:48 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The topic wasn't a dig at you Dono, it was a dig at how this was run. You keep two writers waiting for 6 months (when we all pretty much clear our schedules to be able to get our verses out) and then you don't allow them to post within a week after your next faux date.

What the FUCK is with LB? TWO people saying "I'm trolling ___". How the fuck you gonna troll someone and SAY you're trolling them? I think you want the title off a no show. I know for a fact M-Rock has nearly quit the site because of the amount of guys who no showed him in tournaments. He's not accepting these. You always grant people extensions or you have to deal with being called a bitch.

You're saying "I didn't tell Row to close it". We'll you're not telling him to open it so you can get both you and his verses heard either. Topicals are the most extended of all deadlines because writers inherently want their shit heard or read.

But you HAVE been talking shit about ACs for like a year. You didn't say a word about ACs previously (and even accepted the invite). How does that not add up?
Unread 01-18-2015, 01:48 PM   #90

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The topic wasn't a dig at you Dono, it was a dig at how this was run. You keep two writers waiting for 6 months (when we all pretty much clear our schedules to be able to get our verses out) and then you don't allow them to post within a week after your next faux date.

What the FUCK is with LB? TWO people saying "I'm trolling ___". How the fuck you gonna troll someone and SAY you're trolling them? I think you want the title off a no show. I know for a fact M-Rock has nearly quit the site because of the amount of guys who no showed him in tournaments. He's not accepting these. You always grant people extensions or you have to deal with being called a bitch.

You're saying "I didn't tell Row to close it". We'll you're not telling him to open it so you can get both you and his verses heard either. Topicals are the most extended of all deadlines because writers inherently want their shit heard or read.

But you HAVE been talking shit about ACs for like a year. You didn't say a word about ACs previously (and even accepted the invite). How does that not add up?