Thread: Wow that's sad
View Single Post
Unread 01-18-2015, 12:52 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

After the final being opened for that long, leeway should OBVIOUSLY be given. I ran a tournament back in the day with the semis being opened for like a year. UA was a month late to post for his but the shit was opened for a year.

Rock was a few days late I THINK, but what's a week late to a round that has taken 6 months to go forward?

And you're excuse is dogshit. "I would have battled but because he was mean I'm not". When I was 5 my big brother would use a term like "Sucked off". I'd ask what it means, and he would reply "I'll tell you when you're older". Eventually I told him to fuck off and he'd say "I'd tell you what it meant but now I wont". In actuality, he had no clue what it actually meant and was just stalling with bullshit. This is obviously what you're doing Either battle for the title or don't, but accept anything said to you for either decision.
Unread 01-18-2015, 12:52 PM   #84

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

After the final being opened for that long, leeway should OBVIOUSLY be given. I ran a tournament back in the day with the semis being opened for like a year. UA was a month late to post for his but the shit was opened for a year.

Rock was a few days late I THINK, but what's a week late to a round that has taken 6 months to go forward?

And you're excuse is dogshit. "I would have battled but because he was mean I'm not". When I was 5 my big brother would use a term like "Sucked off". I'd ask what it means, and he would reply "I'll tell you when you're older". Eventually I told him to fuck off and he'd say "I'd tell you what it meant but now I wont". In actuality, he had no clue what it actually meant and was just stalling with bullshit. This is obviously what you're doing Either battle for the title or don't, but accept anything said to you for either decision.