View Single Post
Unread 07-06-2017, 08:16 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
A) I 100-0'd you in the LBT title match we had most recently.....its gravy, though. never had an issue with you even though you blocked me at one point. a win is a win and I can't change that. i just learned how this site worked and adjusted.

2) My last interaction with RULE was sending him a battle. Mad respect for the GOAT but me and him never buddy buddy like you're implying....carry on tho.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

but all you gotta do is click on my sig to figure that one out....
i fucks with the niigga esso @Aggo bro pre chill. You on the otherhand still a bitch. How do you try an expose someone and end up exposing yourself. So let me get this straight, by your logic esso is a biter because he used a similar concept I said before. Is bleu a biter too because he used a escobar I dropped before? Lol your a dumbass stop shittin out your dick faggot.
Unread 07-06-2017, 08:16 PM   #26

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
A) I 100-0'd you in the LBT title match we had most recently.....its gravy, though. never had an issue with you even though you blocked me at one point. a win is a win and I can't change that. i just learned how this site worked and adjusted.

2) My last interaction with RULE was sending him a battle. Mad respect for the GOAT but me and him never buddy buddy like you're implying....carry on tho.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

but all you gotta do is click on my sig to figure that one out....
i fucks with the niigga esso @Aggo bro pre chill. You on the otherhand still a bitch. How do you try an expose someone and end up exposing yourself. So let me get this straight, by your logic esso is a biter because he used a similar concept I said before. Is bleu a biter too because he used a escobar I dropped before? Lol your a dumbass stop shittin out your dick faggot.