View Single Post
Unread 07-06-2017, 07:58 PM
Bleu
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
So I'm reading this thread and I'm like okay, that's not a bite just a similar bar. Matter of fact I had a similar mankind bar but never used it, just goes to show how much people think alike. So then I peep the Esso battle out, read cakeouts verse, and Cakeout used the 'Ess Cold Bars' nameplay that Bleu just used 2 days ago. Coincidence?
This got brought up way after I wrote / posted for the battle and isn't even comparable because that's some forced ass wordplay lmao. My play was ess cou(ld) bar.
Unread 07-06-2017, 07:58 PM   #25

Bleu

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
So I'm reading this thread and I'm like okay, that's not a bite just a similar bar. Matter of fact I had a similar mankind bar but never used it, just goes to show how much people think alike. So then I peep the Esso battle out, read cakeouts verse, and Cakeout used the 'Ess Cold Bars' nameplay that Bleu just used 2 days ago. Coincidence?
This got brought up way after I wrote / posted for the battle and isn't even comparable because that's some forced ass wordplay lmao. My play was ess cou(ld) bar.