Thread: SHODAN
View Single Post
Unread 05-07-2019, 09:26 PM
B U R D E N B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
The Raw Talent
Mentioned: 572 Post(s)
Tagged: 29 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
214 Won / 110 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Default SHODAN

Aiight @Shodan, there's something I need to speak 'bout. We've never had issues so miss me w tryna say I'm on some hating shit, this is just real shit. How the fuck did you get in the FVC? I mean straight up. Ever since I returned to the site, your votes are some of the main ones that I continuously shake my head at & I don't even think you've voted against me tbh. It's the off shit you say in your expo & I see you doing it everywhere.

You very recently claimed that my set ups are not relevant to my punchlines. Do you not realize that I have studied the best on the site for years to get where I am now? I do not write rookie shit homie, I know the ins & outs of this text shit. & honestly, making sure everything is as relevant to my main punch as possible is one of the biggest things I focus on & pass down to anyone who asks for my advice. I know what I'm doin dawg so your comments like that got you lookin mad funny & it's something that I feel needs to be brought up considering the major effect your votes have w that high VP.

Again, no hate just bringin light to an issue on the site. On some grown shit, I believe you can jump in here & explain yourself w out it escalating into drama. So lets talk about it.

Unread 05-07-2019, 09:26 PM   #1

B U R D E N B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
The Raw Talent
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
214 Won / 110 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 47 audio / 603 text
Mentioned: 572 Post(s)
Tagged: 29 Thread(s)

Default SHODAN

Aiight @Shodan, there's something I need to speak 'bout. We've never had issues so miss me w tryna say I'm on some hating shit, this is just real shit. How the fuck did you get in the FVC? I mean straight up. Ever since I returned to the site, your votes are some of the main ones that I continuously shake my head at & I don't even think you've voted against me tbh. It's the off shit you say in your expo & I see you doing it everywhere.

You very recently claimed that my set ups are not relevant to my punchlines. Do you not realize that I have studied the best on the site for years to get where I am now? I do not write rookie shit homie, I know the ins & outs of this text shit. & honestly, making sure everything is as relevant to my main punch as possible is one of the biggest things I focus on & pass down to anyone who asks for my advice. I know what I'm doin dawg so your comments like that got you lookin mad funny & it's something that I feel needs to be brought up considering the major effect your votes have w that high VP.

Again, no hate just bringin light to an issue on the site. On some grown shit, I believe you can jump in here & explain yourself w out it escalating into drama. So lets talk about it.