View Single Post
Unread 01-04-2020, 12:10 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Honestly, I don't think he needs to step down. Yes, he had made some mistakes but fuck it. Hell, at this point who is left to replace him (that X is willing to mod?) If we're going to demod motherfuckers for making mistakes then I hope y'all are prepared to have new mods every few months until everyone has had a turn. I don't know why you have always felt so entitled to make decisions for the site yourself. You seem to think you always know what the site wants or needs, when in actuality you're generally out of touch. Just my $0.02.
Unread 01-04-2020, 12:10 PM   #11

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Honestly, I don't think he needs to step down. Yes, he had made some mistakes but fuck it. Hell, at this point who is left to replace him (that X is willing to mod?) If we're going to demod motherfuckers for making mistakes then I hope y'all are prepared to have new mods every few months until everyone has had a turn. I don't know why you have always felt so entitled to make decisions for the site yourself. You seem to think you always know what the site wants or needs, when in actuality you're generally out of touch. Just my $0.02.