View Single Post
Unread 07-29-2019, 08:43 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
I think we should give X some time to implement what he's trying to implement. The goal wasn't to have an LB with no staff. The goal is to have an LB whose staff tasks are as automated as possible. I agree that the site has been pretty inactive lately. I'm not sure exactly how much that is related to removing the staff. Everyone who was on staff are still here, and no longer being on staff doesn't prevent them from battling or doing other activities. This phase where we neither have a human nor an automated staff wasn't the end goal. We should give X some more time to see how much he can automate before calling for a return to the status quo.
This is the type of stupidity that hurts the site... Talking about everyone that was staff is still here.. bitch where?.....

Hoffa’s last post was 4 days ago (someone who posted daily)

Edgeworth hasn’t logged in in 10 days.

HVK’s last post was 10 days ago

Guts last post was 3 days ago (someone who posted daily)

Muggz is back inactive

Pugz seem to be talking less

Students been inactive

I mean how goddamn clear does shit have to be? No ones even voting anymore, big names ain’t even battling anymore, LBT got no shows out the ass. You niggas just here to drop your unresearched opinions just to look smart and make it seem like you talking some fact shit but when you look around, you realize how wrong you niggas be. Next time you post some clown shit about how the previous staff members are still active, go to their page and check their activity and see how much it decreased since they were demodded.

^ this is legit RIGHT NOW as I’m typing

Last edited by Rowdy; 07-29-2019 at 08:55 AM.
Unread 07-29-2019, 08:43 AM   #9

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
I think we should give X some time to implement what he's trying to implement. The goal wasn't to have an LB with no staff. The goal is to have an LB whose staff tasks are as automated as possible. I agree that the site has been pretty inactive lately. I'm not sure exactly how much that is related to removing the staff. Everyone who was on staff are still here, and no longer being on staff doesn't prevent them from battling or doing other activities. This phase where we neither have a human nor an automated staff wasn't the end goal. We should give X some more time to see how much he can automate before calling for a return to the status quo.
This is the type of stupidity that hurts the site... Talking about everyone that was staff is still here.. bitch where?.....

Hoffa’s last post was 4 days ago (someone who posted daily)

Edgeworth hasn’t logged in in 10 days.

HVK’s last post was 10 days ago

Guts last post was 3 days ago (someone who posted daily)

Muggz is back inactive

Pugz seem to be talking less

Students been inactive

I mean how goddamn clear does shit have to be? No ones even voting anymore, big names ain’t even battling anymore, LBT got no shows out the ass. You niggas just here to drop your unresearched opinions just to look smart and make it seem like you talking some fact shit but when you look around, you realize how wrong you niggas be. Next time you post some clown shit about how the previous staff members are still active, go to their page and check their activity and see how much it decreased since they were demodded.

^ this is legit RIGHT NOW as I’m typing

Last edited by Rowdy; 07-29-2019 at 08:55 AM.