View Single Post
Unread 09-22-2015, 04:40 PM
COFFIN DODGER
Mentioned: 556 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
293 Won / 162 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 7 Lost

i stayed as i would miss :

rant's massive brain
subreals massive ego
and all the massive assholes in chat .

seriously tho , i posted a thread saying newbies leave as the get sniped a couple of times , lose , then give up . suggestion was to make unranked arena a newbie only zone where they can battle each other and have more experienced members give them pointers on where to improve instead of folks saying shit like 'ya garbage' and other negative stuff - concentrate on their positive points and give them advice . and also , send a welcome e-mail explaining about how battles and voting work , and also a quick section on how to battle-rap , with tips on stuff like wordplay , multis , punches , metas etc , would stop people joining and wondering wtf they have to do next lol - and i know you said no coding but surely that would not take much time and effort even ? and the e-mail welcome/tips would take little skill or time to do....

Last edited by COFFIN DODGER; 09-22-2015 at 04:42 PM. Reason: doh
Unread 09-22-2015, 04:40 PM   #2

COFFIN DODGER
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.23/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
293 Won / 162 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 51 audio / 947 text
Mentioned: 556 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

i stayed as i would miss :

rant's massive brain
subreals massive ego
and all the massive assholes in chat .

seriously tho , i posted a thread saying newbies leave as the get sniped a couple of times , lose , then give up . suggestion was to make unranked arena a newbie only zone where they can battle each other and have more experienced members give them pointers on where to improve instead of folks saying shit like 'ya garbage' and other negative stuff - concentrate on their positive points and give them advice . and also , send a welcome e-mail explaining about how battles and voting work , and also a quick section on how to battle-rap , with tips on stuff like wordplay , multis , punches , metas etc , would stop people joining and wondering wtf they have to do next lol - and i know you said no coding but surely that would not take much time and effort even ? and the e-mail welcome/tips would take little skill or time to do....

Last edited by COFFIN DODGER; 09-22-2015 at 04:42 PM. Reason: doh